1. The site HTTPS://STOCKSHOT.ID (the “Site”) is owned and managed by PT Rumah Kreatif Nusantara (hereinafter referred to as “We”).
1. Any person may access, view and carry out transactions in the Site, but in order to be able to conduct transactions and enjoy certain features of the Site he/she must register or become a registered user.
2. Any person may access, view and upload the content on the Site, but in order to be able to upload the content and enjoy some of the features as a contributor in this Site must register or become a registered user.
3. To register in the Site, the User shall provide the information we need, as mentioned in point C below.
C. Personal data
1. We collect the information that has been provided by the User to Us, namely when the User makes the User’s account and profile, sending email to us or place other information or content in Our site.
2. Information on self identity that We ask from the User when creating an account in the Site, shall be:
a. Account name (user name)
b. Full name according to valid ID card (KTP or Passport)
c. Place & date of birth (KTP or Passport)
d. Electronic mail address (email)
e. Country of domicile
3. Further, when the User wishes to carry out transaction or wants to be a contributor, we will ask for additional information as follows:
a. Residing address
b. Personal website (if any)
c. Company workplace
d. Reachable phone number
e. Taxpayer Code Number (NPWP)
4. We also automatically collect certain information when the User uses Our Site, such as GPS location/coordinate (if the user activate this feature), Internet Protocol (IP) address (if using browser), operating system, browser type, reference site address and User’s activity in Our services Site. The User may activate or deactivate the location identification service when User uses Our Site.
5. We may also automatically collect certain information through the use of “cookies”. This is a small file found in the User’s computer browser. We may use it to better understand how the User interacts with our services, to monitor the aggregate data usage by our user and web routing traffic in our services, and to improve our services. Many of the Internet browsers automatically accept the cookies. The user may instruct his browser, by editing the option, to stop accepting cookies or to remind the User before accepting cookies from the site he visits.
6. We reserve the right to directly verify to the User for the information concerning personal data that User has submitted through the Site.
7. We assume that all information and changes that the User provides in the present or future are accurate and correct.
8. Should the information and changes that the User provides are proven to be false, we hereby disclaim any responsibility for any consequences that may occur in connection with such fraudulent information and changes.
D. Usage of Information
1. We use the information as described above for:
a. The interest of payment transaction;
b. Contacting the User for the interest of market research or Site development to improve Our Services to the User;
c. Providing information/delivering periodic promotional emails to the User when there is an offer and/or promotion of new products, special offers, or other information that We consider necessary for the User;
d. Collecting data of transaction between User and Us and/or Our business partners, including information on the use of the products and services we provide in the Site;
e. Our internal notes or documentation stored on Our server, both within and outside the territory of Indonesia.
2. We will secure in accordance with applicable procedures to ensure that the information the User provides to Us are safe. To prevent any unauthorized access, We take appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial security measures to protect the User’s Information that We collect online.
4. We will always store the User’s personal information as long as the information concerned relates to the purposes required for the interest of our services to the User. We will only disclose the User’s personal information when required by applicable laws and regulations.
5. We will not sell the User’s personal data to any other party or permit others to use the User’s personal data for commercial purposes without first requesting the User’s consent in writing.
E. User’s Connections To Other Site
1. For the purpose of User’s reference, there may be, on Site, links to other sites that are listed by Us. However, when User uses such links, We are not responsible for protecting the privacy and any information that the User provides when visiting these sites as We do not know and cannot control the policy of handling personal information on these sites. We are also not responsible for the content on these sites, including the impact caused by accessing the same. The User should carefully review and read the personal information handling policies applicable in those sites.
F. Applicable law
G. Security Measures
1. We are committed to ensure that the information the User provides to Us are safe. To prevent any unauthorized access, We will take all necessary measures to protect the User’s Information that We collect online.
2. We will store the User’s personal data in our database server, both domestically as well as abroad, to provide maximum protection from any misuses or omission of the User’s personal data.
3. If after we have taken such security measures, it is in fact known that there were unauthorized accesses or interceptions upon the information that the User has provided, then we will promptly notify the User in writing of such matter.Last updated: 16 Juni 2017